Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Monday (esp after my tea and chocolate ice cream)

 I read this quote from Sonja's blog and just love it!
“The difference between great people and everyone else
is that great people create their lives actively,
while everyone else is created by their lives,
passively waiting to see where life takes them next.
The difference between the two
is the difference between living fully and just existing.”
Michael E. Gerber
As my Landmark Education mentor, Jan, would say. Get off the stand and play the game! You can't take any actions being in the stand, you can't change the game to win or lose. But you can do anything if you play! 
 My TLVBM is definitely a great example of this, and I love it!! ( pic from Sun Mountain 50k/25k in Washington)

No comments:

Post a Comment