Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy blogging

Hello!
Wednesday blues? nah... wednesday is good bc you're half way through the week! great day at work today. busy and challenging, but awesome. I had 2 kids with autism today in clinic accompanied by their social workers. man, they should be called miracle workers sometimes. Let's just say not everyone can do what they do. My cousin also has autism and he shares a lot of the behavior i saw today. Thank you social workers! What you stand for is amazing to me!

Training update: oh yeah, I'm training for the Pittsburgh marathon. My goal is to qualify for the Boston marathon. For my age group, the lucky number is 3:40. It seems like the entire city is prepping for this race and I can definitely feel the spirit! Uneventful treadmill run today at the hosp gym. For some reason, I always feel slower (and actually i do run slower) on a treadmill. Running a 9:00 pace is hard for me on treadmill but it's doable for me on roads..... Does anyone feel the same?

I've been thinking about adding a "two a day" workouts to my week. two for tuesday sounds good and possibly some thursdays when I have late starts. I keep planning for these (just like tonight) but hasn't happened yet. Any suggestions for motivation?

Before I sign off, I just want to mention a few blogs that I really enjoy reading. These are all amazing women and they inspire me everyday.
Ms. Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point
Ms. Kelly at Healthy living with Kelly
Ms. Sonja at gosonja!
Ms. Jessica at How sweet it is

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment