Monday, March 15, 2010

sowwie

sorry guys, sort of forgot to update my blogs. I'll have to admit, once in a while, i'll doubt myself in terms of all this blogging stuff. I dont know how many ppl read this, but i have to keep reminding myself that I'm sharing my life on this blog just to share. Its not a popularity contest, its not to see how many comments i get, but its for my pure intention of sharing.

Tonight, i had the opportunity to sit in one of the most amazing seminars. There's about 9 more to go, but i'm pretty excited! One of the things that our "coach" challenged us to promise is that we will go through some pretty tough emotions (maybe anger, sadness, nervous, anxiety), as we try to work out way through this seminar series. We'll have breakthroughs but also break downs. He used the example, "we'll be on a rollercoaster ride. we'll go up and go down, just make sure you dont unstrap yourself from this ride. let yoruself feel what you're feeling at the time and work through it. THe seminar topic is about "inventing your life your design".

I'm pretty relieved to hear that I don't really know who I am. I'm not really who I think I am, so who am I? I dont know, thats what i'm going to create. We are also asked to disrupt our habitual, automatic patterns of being. When I get upset at TLVBM, I tend to throw tantrums and also "threaten" to end our engagement. I dont really mean to say that, but I subconsciously say it to elicit a certain response from him. Anyhoo, really excited to be a part of this!

As for running, I have another road 50K coming this saturday. My goal for the next few days is to encourage some friends to join/pace me through this run. I ran 6 miles hard on treadmill, will run with running grp for another 6 tmr, crosstrain wed, run 6 easy on thursday(or rest depending on how I feel), and rest on Friday.

see you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment